sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

USEFUL EXPRESSIONS

Para usar en el oral

Greetings:Saludos

Saying hello
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
Hello./Hi.
How are you?
(I'm) great. Thank you./Thanks.
(just) fine.
not bad.
OK.

Saying good-bye
Good-bye./Bye./Bye-bye.
Good night.
See you later/tomorrow.
Have a good evening/a nice day.
Thanks./You, too.

Presentandose a uno mismo: Introducing yourself
Hi. My name is . . .
I'm . . . .
It's nice to meet you, . . . .
Nice to meet you, too.

Intercambiando información personal: Exchanging personal information
What's your name?
I'm . . . ./My name is . . . .
What's your phone number?
It's . . . .

Comprobando y confirmando informacion: Checking and confirming information
What's your last name again?
It's . . . .
How do you spell . . . ?
Is that . . . ?
Yes, that's right./No, it's . . . .
Are you . . . ?
No, I'm not./Yes, I am.

Presentando a alguien: Introducing someone
. . . , this is . . . .
Hi, . . . . It's nice to meet you.

Disculpandose: Apologizing
I'm sorry.

Para obtener la atecnion de alguien: Getting someone's attention
Excuse me.

Para dar una opinion: Giving an opinion
I think . . . .

No hay comentarios: