sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

The following example is for New Interchange 2, Unit 1: "A Time to Remember." The dialogue appears on p. 5 of the Student's Book.

Dramatiza el siguiente diálogo según lo que se indica en cursiva.

Jeff: Hey! [excited] Are these pictures of you when you were a kid? [interested; voice going up at the end: interesado, la voz sube al final de la frase]
Kim: Yeah. That's me in front of my uncle's beach house. When I was a kid, we used to spend two weeks there every summer.

Jeff: Wow, I bet that was fun! [excited; stresses on the words bet and fun: excitado, remarca las palabras bet y fun]

Kim: Yeah. We always had a great time. [happy; stress on the word great: feliz, remarca la palabra great] Every day we used to get up early and walk along the beach. I had a great shell collection. In fact, I think it's still up in the attic! [laughing; stresses on the words still and attic: riendose, remarca las palabras still y attic]

Jeff: Hey, I used to collect shells, too, when I was a kid. But my parents threw them out! [laughing; stresses on the words parents and out: riendose, remarca las palabras parents out]

No hay comentarios: