jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

EJERCICIOS PRESENTE CONTINUO

1. PRESENTE CONTINUO. COMPLETA LAS SIGUIENTES FRASES EN AFIRMATIVA.
Ejemplo:

1. I ............ (not eat) chocolate.
2. Your father ........... (travel) to France.
3. A bird ........... (fly) over some trees.
4. The secretary .......... (not have) lunch.
5. My friend ........... (write) a letter.
6. The film ............ (finish)
7. John and I ............ (play) computer games
8. Your parents ............. (look) at your sister
9. Jane ............. (go) to the bank.
10.We ........... (come) from school.

2. USA LAS PALABRAS QUE TE DOY PARA FORMAR FRASES EN PRESENTE CONTINUO AFIRMATIVA
Ejemplo:
I / to read a book: I'm reading a book.

1. It / to rain -
2. He / to repair his bike -
3. They / to watch a film -
4. The cat /to sleep on the chair -
5. Jane and Emily / to do their homework -
6. Bill / to wait at the bus stop -
7. We / to listen to the radio -
8. The children / to play a game -
9. Laura / to walk the dog -
10. He / to get / pretty nervous -
11. She / to write / a letter -
12. We / not / to work -
13. They / to argue -
14. Look! / The dog / to pee / on the carpet -
15. I / to meet / my friends tonight -
16. He / to travel / a lot -
17. The kids / to play / in the garden -
18. She / to enter / the house -
19. They / to tie / still -
20. She / have a bath -

3. Escribe las siguientes frases en NEGATIVA en PRESENTE CONTINUO:
Ejemplo: I am reading a book now: I am not reading a book now.

1. I am watching TV. -
2. I am talking. -
3. They are drawing. -
4. He is opening the window. -
5. Angela is cleaning the bathroom. -
6. We are helping in the garden. -
7. You are singing. -
8. It is raining. -
9. She is joking. -
10. I am tidying up my room. -
11. I am thinking.
12. You are singing.
13. He is eating jelly.
14. She is studying hard.
15. It is raining now.
16. We are having tea.
17. They are driving to Toronto.
18. I'm drinking mineral water
19. Your friends are studying Italian.
20. My neighbour is playing the piano
21. The sun is shining
22. They are waiting for the bus

4. Pon las siguientes frases en orden

- working mother your now is ?
- laughing why you are me at ?
- afternoon doing this what you are ?
- together flying are you ?

5. Haz preguntas con las siguientes frases. Escribe elverb en PRESENTE CONTINUO.

1. Peter / to go / to the cinema -
2. they / to play / a game -
3. she / to listen /to the radio -
4. I / to dream -
5. they / to pack / their bags -
6. you / to do / the washing-up -
7. we / to talk / too fast -
8. they / to clean / the windows -
9. she / to watch / the news -
10. you / to pull / my leg -
11.Robin / to ride / his bike -
12. where / she / to go -
13. what / your mother / to do / now -

No hay comentarios: