viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

EJERCICIOS PRESENTE SIMPLE

1. Completa las siguientes frases con el verbo correcto en AFIRMATIVA.

1 They ………………. (talk) about stickers.
2 Mary …………... (collect) cassettes.
3 Tom and Sue ………………... (buy) two comics.
4 We ………………... (hide) behind a tree.
5 Uncle George ………………... (go) to the doctor's.
6 Our friends ………………….. (play) football in the park.
7 My mother ……………………. (go) shopping.
8 He …………………... (call) my name.
9 They …………………... (sit) down.
10 Carol ………………………. (say) good bye.
11 She …………………. (help) Tom with the homework.
12 My sister ………………..…. (live) in a big house.
13 The children ………………... (eat) hamburgers.
14 Bill ……………………. (have) got nine posters.
15 I …………………. (be) at home.
16. Mary …......... stamps. (collect)
17. Tom and Sue …............... two T-shirts. (buy)
18. The children …................ in the garden. (play)
19. She ...............…. my pencil. (borrow)
20. Ken and Sam …................. stamps. (collect)
21 She ….............. Tom. (help)
22. He …................ in a big house. (live)
23. The students …................ up. (stand)
24. Bill …................... got nine posters. (have)
25. My parents often ….............. westerns. (watch)
26. They …............... hungry. (be)
27. Mum ….............. all the dirty clothes. (wash)
28. Peter …................ got a brother. (have)
29. Dad …................. a new car. (buy)
30. The boys …................... football. (play)
31. In summer it …................. hot. (be)
32. I …................. good at school. (be)
33. On Friday we always ...............…. our piano lesson. (have)
34. Mary ...............…. her homework. (do)
35. Richard …................ TV. (watch)
36. I …............... big cities. (like)
37. He ...............…. in the library. (study)
38. She always ….............. to work at 7. (go)
39. Bill and Tom sometimes ............…. to London. (drive)
40. She ...........…. my pencil. (borrow)

2. Escribe la MISMA frase en forma NEGATIVA.
Example: I am hungry. - I am not hungry.

1. We have some milk. We …………. any milk.
2. Mother sews Jenny’s jeans. Mother ……………. Jenny's jeans.
3. I hate Maths lessons. I ……………. Maths lessons.
4. The monkey likes to eat bananas. The monkey …………..…. to eat bananas.
5. My parents often watch westerns. My parents …………... often ……………. westerns.
6. All children like ice cream. All children ………….…. ice cream.
7. The monkey wants some bananas. The monkey …………………. some bananas.
8. They are hungry. They ………………... hungry.
9. Every Sunday we get up early. Every Sunday we ………………... up early.
10. Sometimes Peter is very tired. Sometimes Peter …………………. very tired.
11. I am a good pupil. I ……………….. a good pupil.
12. School always starts at seven o’clock. School ………………. Always …………. at seven o'clock.
13. On Friday we always have our piano lesson. On Friday we ……………... Always ……………. our piano lesson.
14. In Summer it’s sometimes very hot. In Summer it ………………... sometimes very hot.
15. Mum washes all my dirty clothes. Mum ……………….. all my dirty clothes.
16 Peter has got a brother. Peter ………….…. a brother.
17 The frog is under the caravan. The frog …………………. under the caravan.
18 They are cool. They …………………. Cool.
19 Dad buys a new car. Dad ………………... a new car.
20 The boys play football. The boys …………………... football.
21. They wash the car. …………………………..
22. I get up early. ………………………….
23. They walk to school. ………………………..
24. Jim eats an orange. ……………………..
25. My sister listens to her new CD. …………………………….
26. Ann cleans her shoes. ……………………………….
27. Henry climbs the tree. …………………………………
28. They are at the cinema. ……………………………………
29. We like pizza. ……………………………….
30. Gary and Peter go to the party. ……………………….
31. My parents work in a restaurant. ……………………………
32. We like our uncle. …………………………………….
33. She sings her favourite song. ……………………………
34. Bill reads a book. ……………………………….
35. Mary goes to the zoo. ……………………………….

3. Convierte las siguientes frases en INTERROGATIVA.
Example: He goes to school. Does he go to school?

1. She wants an ice cream.
2. We are ready.
3. Lions eat meat.
4. Donald can skate.
5. Tamara likes sweets.
6. The cat is on the chair.
7. Pam wants another T-shirt.
8. Mother irons my shirt.
9. They listen to the teacher.
10. I like black shoes.
11. We run to school.
12. It is raining.
13. They talk about stickers.
14. She helps Roger.
15. They can dance.
16. I like good books.
17. We live in a big city.
18. I can play the guitar.
19. I am good at school.
20. Elephants eat grass.
21. Brad listens to the radio.
22. They are Austrian.
23. The parrot eats apples.
24. We are pen friends.
25. They are cool.
26. They go to school by bus.
27. Henry does his homework.
28. Simon reads comics.
29. Sally smokes.
30. You like grey.
31. The window is open.
32. Sam is happy.
33. Mother likes butterflies.
34. The children stand up.
35. I get up early.
36. Pamela watches TV.
37. Father has coffee.
38. I drink milk.
39. Robert has a plan.
40. We go to work.
41. He can come.

No hay comentarios: