lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

EJERCICIOS REPASO PRESENTE CONTINUO

PRESENTE CONTINUO – AFIRMATIVA. -------------------------------

9. Elige la respuesta correcta.

1. Look! Andy am/is/are working in the garden.
2. I am/is/are watching TV at the moment.
3. We am/is /are reading a book.
4. She am/is/are playing the piano.
5. Listen! Sue and John am/are/is singing.

10. Completa los verbos en PRESENTE CONTINUO.

1. My sister ______IS CLEANING_____ (clean) the bathroom now.
2. Look! They ______________ (go) inside.
3. I _________________ (wait) in the car now.
4. Mrs Miller ________________ (listen) to CDs.
5. We __________________ (speak) English at the moment.
6. The dog _______________ (attack) the cat.
7. I ______________ (draw) a picture.
8. My mother _________________ (wave) at me.
9. They ___________________ (choose) a cheap airline.
10. Listen! Tom ______________ (make) a phone call.

CAMBIOS EN LA ESCRITURA. 11. Escribe la respuesta correcta.

1. His brother is writeing/is writing/are writeing a test at the moment.
2. They _________________ (swim) in the pool.
3. Look! David and Max ________________ (come) home.
4. My dog Charlie is runing/are running/is running to the park.
5. I ________________ (make) breakfast now.

12. ESCRIBE SU FORMA EN –ING
bake – BAKING
swim -
say -
travel -
lie -

PRESENTE CONTINUO- NEGATIVO.

13. Pasa las siguientes frases a NEGATIVA EN PRESENTE CONTINUO.

1. We are playing a game. WE AREN’T PLAYING A GAME.
2. I'm drawing a picture.
3. He is making pizza right now.
4. Susan and her brother are taking photos.
5. Dad is working in the kitchen.
6. She's selling fruit. -
7. We are travelling in an old van. -
8. I'm getting ready for school. -
9. The thieves are robbing the bank. -
10. My father is smoking a cigarette. -

PRESENTE CONTINUO- PREGUNTAS.
14. Haz preguntas con las siguientes palabras en PRESENTE CONTINUO. OJO, algunas frases estan desordenadas.

1. Robin / ride / his bike – ROBIN IS RIDING HIS BIKE.
2. Where / go / she -
3. What / now / do /your mother –
4. Matthew/ mistake /is making/ a -
5. Linda /at the door/is knocking. -
6. They/are flying/ to Rome. -
7. I/ am making/ the new tree house/ at the moment. -
8. She /carefully/ is driving/ the Porsche. -

PISTAS. 15. ¿Cual es pista del PRESENTE CONTINUO? often / now / sometimes

¿Cual NO es pista del Presente Continuo? always /Look! /at the moment

16. Subraya las pistas del PRESENTE CONTINUO.
every Monday next Monday last Monday
now next week often
at the moment Listen! Never
tomorrow last night this evening
Look! two days ago every Friday

17. Haz frases con las siguientes palabras. Escribe una en Afirmativa, otra en Negativa y otra en Interrogativa.

Positive Negative Question
I / walk I AM WALKING THE DOG I AM NOT WALKING THE DOG AM I WALKING THE DOG?

you / read
he / speak
she / eat
it / rain
we / jump
they / play

No hay comentarios: